Travelling is fun and can be adventurous especially if you are going on a road trip. To avoid getting ill and spoiling your holiday, it is good to always carry medicines.
Recently, I went on a road trip from Mumbai for 6 days and travelled across Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Since my friend and I decided to stay in the car and less expensive lodges and was going to taste local food and experience different weather conditions, we planned to take a few medical essentials for the ride.
Medical Essentials | Road Trip | Travelling
1. Crocin Pain Relief Tablets – Ideal to provide symptomatic relief from mild to moderate pain e.g from headache, migraine, toothache and musculoskeletal pain.
2. Crocin Tablets (Paracetamol) – Ideal to provide relief from fever, head ache and tooth ache
3. Dettol Antiseptic Liquid – Ideal to use with cotton on injuries to stop blood oozing out. Also, you can pour a little bit on to a bucket of bathing water to kill the germs
4. Ear Buds – Ideal for removing dirt from ears. It does come in handy especially to clean the camera lenses or glass items too
5. Hand Sanitizer – Ideal for killing microorganisms and viruses
6. Flagyl 400 Tablet – Ideal for Loose Motion
7. Electral – Ideal for regaining strength if you are weak after fever or loose motion
8. Samahan – Ideal to mix with water or tea or any hot beverage. Provides instant relief if you have cold, fever or head ache.
9. Cotton – Comes in handy to use with dettol if you are bleeding post an injury. Also, it can be used to protect your ears from cold weather.
10. Halls – Ideal to clear sore throat